A very big player in the Netherlands specialized in content delivery, they have a highly skilled internationally orientated team.
The office is located in Amsterdam, 5 minutes walk from the train station and has its own parking terrain.
By far is this one of few companies in Europe building high traffic suitable applications with Drupal 8. This is also the reason why the skill level of the developers here is this high.
The back-end is now largely being developed in Drupal 8, while the front-end consist of multiple applications written in React and Node.js plus GraphQL.
Two Drupal development teams are now looking to acquire new team members, are you the one?
What is expected of you:
- Drupal 8, at least one year of working experience.
- Solid PHP experience, minimum of 5 years, you’re also competent in writing & designing OOP structures.
- You’ve completed a Bachelor or Master in Electronics, Science, Robotics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Design.
- You’re professional in the English language, both written and spoken.
- You’ve experience with CI/CD tools and frameworks and you know how to contribute to installments.
- You’re not shy to take on very big challenges that beforehand look scary.
What is offered?
- Working in a team with multiple nationalities, open-minded to change and new solutions.
- Break barriers on Drupal 8, build extreme things under high-pressure.
- Competitive salary.
- If necessary relocation support.
- Open and huge office space.
- One day allowance of working from home.
- Travel expenses reimbursement.
- Besides the technical requirements, it's really important that your English is, at least, almost at an advanced level.
If you found this opportunity interesting, please send your updated resume in English to email@example.com.