Do you love to build and ship amazing products? Come to help us lead one of the most dynamic industries on the planet!
ArcTouch has been developing award-winning mobile apps for phones and tablets since the original iPhone was introduced. We've completed hundreds of handcrafted custom apps for some of today's most important brands, including NBC,salesforce.com, Audi, CBS, Razorfish, and Yahoo!
Millions of users engage with our work every day.
But we're just getting started. Gartner forecasts that the "Internet of Things" will add more than 26 billion connected devices by 2020 — new devices above and beyond phones, tablets, and PCs — which will transform the way we live, work and play. All those devices need great software — and ArcTouch is leading the charge.
As a Drupal Developer, you will design and develop custom components, setup new templates for and create custom modules for Drupal when needed. You'll collaborate with other team members in an agile environment to always achieve the best solution. You must care about performance and usability, especially mobile first.
On a typical day with us you will, for example:
- Develop Drupal web application solutions, create backend functions and apply themes.
- Optimize the front-end for best performance and usability
- Integrate 3th-parties libraries/API's when needed.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
To face these challenges, you must have:
- Drupal experience and Site Builder / Front-end / Back-end Drupal Acquia certificate;
- Ability to use Drupal Evens and Hooks;
- Experience in Drupal caching solutions;
- Experience in MySQL or MongoDB;
- Experience with Git and GitFlow;
- Upper Intermediate/Advanced ability to speak and write in English;
It would be amazing if you have:
- Experience with automation tools like Webpack, Grunt, Gulp;
- Experience with Docker / Lando or similar container apps;
- Exposure to any other CMS platform;
- Exposure to any modern framework like React or Vue Js;